Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NEWS + NOTES - New York Post

NEWS + NOTES - New York Post
airport limo Today at 3:21 AM
GO SHORTY IT'S your birthday - and next year, it doesn't have to suck. All 2009 long, Disney is shedding its stingy reputation and letting anyone celebrating their born-on date into their parks for free. Just sign up online ahead of time and bring ID ...

Entertainment Calendar - Kane County Chronicle
airport limo Today at 1:41 AM
AURORA UNIVERSITY, Dunham Hall, 1400 Marseillaise Place, 630-844-5402 or www.aurora.edu . Hours: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, closed Saturday, 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday (September through May). Schedule: through Nov. 6 ...

Video: Portland welcomes Rudy Fernandez - Oregonian
airport limo 9/21/08 at 8:56 PM
Great Job Sean! It was good to put a face to your Blog too. I made it to both the Airport and also to the press conference! Yeah I'm still not sure how I snaked into the 'not open to public' media conference.... but I managed! I was wearing my ...


limo service in houston
Worldwide Limousine Directory
Limousine Services in Houston
Houston Wedding Limousines

No comments: